AFFILIATE & INCUBATOR PROGRAM
The Bethesda Green incubator complements Bethesda Green’s mission to build a healthy economy by stimulating next generation business models and solutions.
Our differentiator is our green mission—we grow green businesses and nonprofit organizations that enables our community and the larger society to live and work more sustainably.
- We offer a business incubator program to assist young companies with a place to work, connect with their peers and have access to support services.
- Our recently established business affiliate program provides companies with a place to work and a community of peers, but not the menu of support services available.
- We are opening our networking and education programs to the broader business community and expanding our partnerships with organizations that share our mission.
Together, these initiatives connect entrepreneurs with resources they need to grow a socially responsible and economically successful business and bring new innovative products and services to market.
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR?
Here’s what our companies say about us:
“Bethesda Green has been great in providing connections to the community, clean tech, and environmental sustainability experts. They have provided lots of introductions and that’s been helpful as we’ve developed our business.”
- John Jabara, Savenia Lab
“I think Bethesda Green has been an inspiration in seeing other entrepreneurs who have been toiling and have been able to be inspired by each other and be cheered on to watch other people’s successes.”
- Loraine Doo, Doo Consulting
“We have loved being at Bethesda Green. We get to meet people that we wouldn’t ordinarily have a chance to meet, people in the business community, other non-profits, just other people that care about the environment are right there.”
- Beth Mullin, Rock Creek Conservancy
“Just being involved in Bethesda Green for the last five years as a member has opened up lots of networks and friendships, ways of sharing our ideas and building a critical mass if you will of this concept of green and sustainable development.”
- John Spears, Sustainable Design Group
“Bethesda Green has been a very important aspect of our finding a home, giving all of the stakeholders a safe place to be when they need to have a neutral meeting space for meetings and to deal with things that may be actually politically charge. We are a non-government group so it’s nice to have a place where we can just be amongst the public and do our work that way.”
- Jessica Weiss, Montgomery County Food Council